- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (â‰¤ 20ppm)
- SCH 40, 3â€ PVC venting up to 100â€™
- Cascading capable
- Remote controller included
Ultra Condensing Efficiency
- Boasts one of the industryâ€™s highest ratings of 0.96 DOE energy factor.
- Low annual operating costs and the best value and payback.
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers provide longer life expectancy and more resistance to erosion than copper heat exchangers used in other water heaters.
Navien Technology is Eco Friendly
- The Eco Pre-mixed burner dramatically reduces NOx emission levels.
- Boast the lowest emission levels in the industry.
- Each Navien unit installed equates t0 31 cypress tress.
Inexpensive PVC venting solution
- Lower exhaust temperatures allow for the use of 3â€ SCH 40 PVC venting.
- Offers significant cost savings when compared with other venting materials.
- Reduces installation time and makes it easy to run a 100 feet of venting.
Enhanced Safety with Dual Microprocessors
- Two microprocessors offer better control and safe operation.
- Not only control the burner for ideal combustion but also maintain the steady hot water temperature.
Optimal and Stable Combustion with APS and GPS
- APS (Air Pressure Sensor) maximizes combustion efficiency by sensing and controlling the air required for optimal combustion.
- GPS (Gas Pressure Sensor) offers stable combustion by sensing gas pressure and controlling the fan speed to maintain optimal combustion.
- Prevents damages to water heaters as well as personal property.
Space Saving Design
- The wall mount design occupies approximately 80% less space than a traditional 50 gallon tank-type water heaters.
Comfot Flow Technology
- Eliminates minimum flow rate requirement with optional internal circulation mode.
- Minimize hot/cold/hot stacking, the so called â€œCold Water Sandwich.â€
- Saves water with the reduced time to get hot water.
- Saves on installation costs with built-in circulation pump and buffer tank.
Offers the ultimate hot water experience
Navienâ€™s Ready Link System is the best alternative for large volumes of hot water. With its easy venting and installation, unlimited Navien Water Heaters can be set up as one system. Unlike tank-type water heaters, sudden hot-water cutoffs can be avoided.
- Abundant Hot Water Supply16 units can be linked as one group within the system and several groups can be linked-up into one system.
- Energy SavingIndustryâ€™s most efficient multi-unit system with an exceptional rating of 0.96DOE energy factor.
- Easy Wiring ConnectionSimple wiring link without complicated communication cables and controllers.
- Easy VentilatingBuilt in APS for longer vent pipe.
- Low Maintenance CostEven if one unit of the system fails, the rest will operate without any problems.
- Full Modulation SystemUnits activate individually as the demand for hot water increases.
|DHW use only|
|Heat Exchanger||15 years|
|Other Parts and Components||5 years|